Christian Counseling in Sacramento
Life is meant to be an experience of love and graced with moments of peace yet sometimes we need guidance to fully embrace these joys.
We are a sum total of our experiences so I use a holistic approach to balance the spiritual, emotional, physical and mental realms of our being. I take into consideration sleep patterns, nutrition and movement. My theoretical orientation is primarily a relational model using family systems and psychodynamic approaches with other orientations as needed, such as mindfulness of the present moment.
- Relationship issues
- Spirituality issues
- Chronic pain
- Substance abuse
- Career/vocation issues
Possible Therapeutic Benefits
- Greater understanding about recurrent issues
- Improved Communication skills
- Reduced Anxiety
- Healthier ways of interacting
- Deeper connection/intimacy in relationships
- Renewed faith and spirituality